You can choose from three different types:
- Regular - Topic related notes that should help you to remember facts and figures etc.
- Vocabulary - These are for recording and revising vocabulary using a word with an example and definition.
- Picture - These enable you to upload images, which user then click on to find the word / sentence associated with the image. The students then see the images and click on them to find the word / text.
I tried creating some image ones, but my images were much too large, so be sure to use small image files if you choose to create these.
They are very quick and easy to create (you do have to register first though) and once you've created a pack of flashcards you can either email them to yourself or your students.
There are actually quite a lot of packs already there including the 'Hot SAT List' which students might find pretty useful.
This looks like a pretty simple but useful free tool for vocabulary revision or revision of any sort. I particularly like that you can email the revision packs to students.
I hope you can use it.
- Multi Player Vocabulary Revision
- A River of Images
- 20 + Vocabulary Activities
- Create Image Books
- Create a Flickr Montage
- Personalised flashcards
- Animating vocabulary
- Exploiting Image Sequences
- Using Word Clouds in EFL ESL