Some of the quizzes would make interesting discussion in class. I particularly liked:
- The moon survival challenge (take the quiz then compare your answers to NASA)
- Is your brain wired for creativity
- How addicted to Apple are you?
There are a couple of useful ones for developing vocabulary
If your students are all bloggers and have their own blogs you can create blog awards and get them to create awards for each other. Using the fun and serious blog awards widget
Things to be careful of:
- This page is part of an online dating site, so be careful that your students don't start lining up dates while you aren't looking.
- Some of the quizzes could be offensive such as 'How much is your dead body worth?' or 'How good would you be as a human shield?'