Any teacher can come and register on the site and write about interesting and relevant websites or web based news for teachers. Visitors to the site then read the stories, follow the links and can vote the story up or down depending on how useful they think it is.
I'm glad to see that one of my blogs 'Daily English Activities' has been listed and has 8 votes already (Okay one of them was from me).
This looks like a really useful resource for teachers of all languages. I hope that they are able to maintain the quality of the links and references as this is the kind of thing which can easily be taken over by spammers.
So far it looks good, has some useful links to quality sources and even has a useful RSS feed to subscribe to.
Hope you find it useful.
- Creating a personal homepage
- Turn Feeds into a PDF Newsletter
- RSS and Personal Homepages for Teachers
- Create your own social network 7 steps
- Creating a Wiki
- Naming My Sources: Part 1
- Naming My Sources: Part 2