Choose an option for sending invitations to the person you want to conference with.
Generate the code and then send it to them.
Then go to your page and make sure you allow access to your video and audio.
And there you have it. You are video conferencing.
It looks like the private option is one to one and the you need the public option for more than two people. I'm not sure what the maximum is and how well it would take the load of having groups, but for just two people it looks simple and easy and best of all no downloads or charges.
Hope you find it useful.
- Online Video: As Communication
- 12 Second Video Clips for EFL ESL
- Sending Bubble Joy to your EFL / ESL Students
- Microblogging for EFL with Plurk
- Great Video Commenting Tool
- Video conferencing for EFL
- Send Free Video Messages