It's very simple, it automatically generates new movie plots each time you refresh your browser
The plots are very simple and based around two characters and an, often strange, scenario.
The ideas are ideal though to stimulate your students' imagination. You could ask them to produce a short script for a scene from the movie.
- Scene where hero and heroine meet
- Scene where they realise they are in love
- Opening scene
- Final scene
Or they could just write the story in more detail based around the plot.
Lots of quick, simple, creative language practice.(Some scenarios may not be suitable for younger learners)
Hope you enjoy it.
Check out 20+ writing activities on my Daily English Activities site.
- Simple Tool for Collaborative Writing
- Creating an interactive cloze text
- MS Word tutorial 1: Adding ‘comments’
- Animated EFL ESL Writing Prompts
- Picture phrases
- Using wikis for teacher development
- Improve Typing and Punctuation and Have Fun