I found two sets the first produced by musicANDmuffins and the second SereneRhapsody. There are five videos in each collection and they all use songs with quite clear simple lyrics. The animation is marvelous and clever, though very simple and clearly illustrates the meaning of the songs while showing the lyrics.
It really wouldn't take much work to turn each of these into a short language lesson, or you could use one as an example for your students and get them to draw simple illustrations for a song and create their own video.
These are fantastic authentic materials. Be sure to subscribe to their channel to find out when any new ones come along.
You can find video activities for EFL ESL students here.
- Multimedia Travel Activities
- Creating multimedia stories
- News Videos for EFL ESL Materials Design
- Things You Can Do With Your WebCam 1
- Exploiting a Video Viral
- Lesson plan Top 10 Cartoons for Children’s Rights
- Create a YouTube Carousel
- Videos for Global Issues Lessons
- Update on the Education Clip Library