At the moment there are 28 lesson plans on the site, with a new one being added every week, and these vary from focusing on specific grammar points to dealing with different themes or skills. The lesson plans are very creative, each one taking a unique approach to the materials and many have links to additional digital materials too.
The site is nicely designed and focuses on delivering the materials rather than incorporating a lot of slow loading 'sticky' content. There's also a link to a clips resource page which has a lot of useful clips if you want to create your own lessons.
This is a really useful site for EFL teachers looking for ready made lesson plans or some inspiration or good ideas on how to create their own. Well worth checking out.
Nice one Jamie. You can also find out about other interesting things Jamie is up to at: http://www.jamiekeddie.com/
Hope you enjoy using these plans with your EFL ESL students.
- Tutorial: Using Videos from YouTube
- Language Learning through Communal Video
- Exploiting a Video Viral
- 12 Second Video Clips for EFL ESL
- Sending Bubble Joy to your EFL / ESL Students
- Microblogging for EFL with Plurk
- Great Video Commenting Tool
- Video conferencing for EFL