This is an example that took me about 10 - 15 mins to create (Took me a while to work out that you had to write the script first - Der!!)
In many ways this is a similar tool to one of my long term favourites DFilm, which I wrote about some time ago in Make you own animated movies, though this is perhaps even better as the characters take your script and actually say it using the wonders of text to speech.
Xtranormal is a great tool for generating listening and writing activities, as well as being a lot of fun. I hope to be publishing some teaching tips for it soon.
At present the site is still n beta and it says that it is free to use for now, which makes me think you should use it now as they might start charging soon.
Anyway, hope you enjoy it.
- Text to Speech Movies for EFL ESL
- Make you own animated movies
- Create an English Cartoon
- Animated EFL ESL Writing Prompts
- Creating audio-visual monologues
- Text to Speech for EFL ESL Materials
- Artificial Intelligence Chat bots and EFL ESL