They have been divided into 3 simple categories.
This kind of short visually powerful material is great for language classes and a great way to stimulate discussion and descriptive language use. Even something as simple as getting students to watch and develop a narrative for a clip can work well.
If you click on the share link above a video it will also provide you with a unique URL for that video so you can direct students to the ones you want them to watch.
Great stuff, free, all really simple and great to see that YouTube doesn't have ALL the best content.
- Here are some of my Video activities for EFL ESL students
- Understanding Irony
- Great Source of Animated Movies
- Image and Video Search
- Getting Video Tasks Online
- Online Video: What does it have to offer teachers and learners?
- News Videos for EFL ESL Materials Design
- Exploiting a Video Viral
- Create a YouTube Carousel